Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The 2014 Church History Symposium

The 2014 Church History Symposium is next week!  Are you going?


I am.  This will be the second year I’ve been able to attend, and I’m looking forward to it.  This year it will be Thursday and Friday, March 6 and 7.  The theme is “The Worldwide Church:  The Global Reach of Mormonism.”   No registration is required, the conference and parking are free, and best of all, Friday’s keynote speaker is President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.  So if you can, come!

The webpage with complete information, including a schedule of speakers and panelists, is here.  The Thursday sessions will be at BYU and the Friday sessions in Salt Lake City.  I will probably attend only the afternoon sessions on Thursday, and all day Friday. 

If any of my friends are going and want to carpool or meet up for lunch, let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment